TOPCAT is an acronym for Take-Off and Landing Performance Calculation Tool It is a highly realistic, easy-to-use planning tool for all serious flight simulator enthusiasts.
It brings into a single application all of the calculations required to plan for safe and repeatable take-offs and landings.
TOPCAT will provide you, the captain, with Load Sheets, Take-Off and Landing performance analysis, Individual Runway Tables including all relevant speeds (V1, VR and V2), optimum thrust and flaps configurations, de-rated and assumed/flex temperatures and stop margins.
TOPCAT is similar to real-life software and was developed by professional airline pilots.
- Microsoft Windows application made by professional airline pilots (does not require any other software)
- Easy-to-use, user-friendly interface resembling real-life software
- Worldwide database with close to 10,000 airports and 28,000 runways
- Including obstacle data and engine-out procedures (EOSIDs)
- Take-off and landing data for abnormal configuration (e.g. engine out, flapless landing, inoperative thrust reversers, etc.)
- Ready-to-print and ready-to-save loadsheet, take-off and landing reports
- Build your own Individual Runway Tables (IRTs) for your favourite airports
- NOAA, IVAO, VATSIM and ActiveSky weather support (FS2004 and FSX)
- A wide variety of units: kilograms (kg), pounds (lb), meter (m), feet (ft), hPa (hecto pascal), inHg (Inches of mercury) for your personal needs
- Editor to add or modify runways and airports